Proper foot care should matter to everyone; however, people with diabetes know that protecting their feet is a serious health issue. According to the American Diabetes Association, ignoring common foot problems, like calluses and poor circulation, can lead to grave threats including limb loss. The ADA estimates almost 30 million people in America are living with diabetes – nearly 10 percent of the population.
ACG Medical Supply has now stocked the new line of Spenco Medics Diabetic Insoles to help those with diabetes keep their feet healthier. Spenco, a leading producer of high-quality insoles and foot care products, has specifically designed this premium full-length insole for the diabetic foot. Specialty features include:
- Plastazote Foam Top Cover that helps reduce friction and will cushion sensitive feet
- Polysorb Memory Structured Foam providing superior cushioning, impact suppression, and added comfort
- An even distribution of pressure at the bottom of the foot, reducing the likelihood of hot spots forming
- Deep heel cupping to help stabilize the back of the foot
- Total Support footbed to provide cushioning and an orthotic arch support
ACG Medical Supply offers a full range of foot care products including shoe insoles, cleansers, moisturizers, heel cups, pads, protectors, and sleeves. Call us at 972-463-0737, or Shop Online, to order your foot care products today.