ACG Medical Supply, Inc., (“ACG,” “ACG Medical,” “ACG Medical Supply”) honors your right to privacy. ACG complies with the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations pertinent to medical equipment sales and rentals.
Product Recall Information
ACG maintains a confidential record of medical equipment sales. In the event of a manufacturer’s recall of a specific product, ACG will contact the customer with information regarding how to return the equipment to the manufacturer for repair, refund, or replacement. ACG complies with Federal regulations regarding all recalls.
ACG includes the manufacturer’s warranty agreements and/or booklets with all warranted equipment with your shipment. Be sure and register your product warranty, if required. And, save your warranty agreement, manufacturer’s contact number, and product information.
ACG strives to achieve your complete satisfaction with our products and services. We accept returns of products within the following parameters:
- Returns will be accepted up to thirty (30) days from the date of the original receipt
- Returns must be received in new condition and in the original packaging with the original receipt included
- Custom products or special orders cannot be returned
- Credits for returns will be issued to the original purchaser
- Credits for returns paid by credit card will be processed within twenty-four (24) business hours. The credit card company will typically need two to three days to reflect the credit on your credit card statement
- Credits for returns paid for by check will not be made until the check has cleared
- Purchases of heavy or large objects may require a 25% restocking fee. Examples of products which may require a restocking fee include: lift chairs, patient lifts, electric scooters, and power wheelchairs
- Shipping fees are not refundable
- Shipping fees on returned products are the responsibility of the customer, unless the product was received with damage or defects, or ACG made an error in the order
- Products that cannot be returned for health, safety, and hygiene reasons are: bathroom equipment, hygiene products, eating utensils, face masks, CPAP masks, sterile products which have been opened or otherwise rendered non-sterile, and orthopedic supports which have been worn or fitted.
Third-Party-Payer Coverage of Our Medical Equipment
Customers may carry health insurance policies that reimburse medical equipment and supplies when prescribed by a physician, and when the physician has diagnosed a condition that meets the health policy’s criteria for reimbursement. Customers may also be covered by a flexible benefit program at their place of employment. ACG ‘s sales receipts may be used to show your proof of purchase for qualifying medical equipment and supplies. Chat with us, if you have insurance coverage questions. We’re here to help you!
You will not be charged sales tax if you live outside the State of Texas.
If you live in the State of Texas, Texas Title 34, Rule 3.284 states you will be exempt from sales tax on the sale of most medical equipment and supplies prescribed by a physician. Some of these items are: wound care products, medical equipment, braces, orthopedic appliances, ileostomy products, colostomy appliances, blood glucose monitoring strips, hospital beds for use in the home, and eating utensils designed to facilitate independent eating. You will need to e-mail a copy of your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the product is taxable in Texas, ACG will include the Texas Sales Tax on your sales receipt. Read more at http://sos.state.tx.us/
Shipping Charges Options
- UPS Ground Standard Shipping
- Freight Delivery will be used for certain overweight or oversized items such as hospital beds, electric scooters, patient lifts, power wheelchairs, stair lifts, and mobility ramps. ACG will contact you to discuss freight charges prior to shipping
- Shipping charges are free for all orders over $100.00 excluding mattresses and mattress overlays